The European Roulette Book: Innovative Strategies for the Single Zero Roulette Wheel
by Kimo Li
Amazon price: $19.95
- "The European Roulette Book: Innovative Strategies for the Single Zero Roulette Wheel contains roulette information which was converted from Kimo Li's first book, The Roulette Formula: How to Predict the Exact Number, a publication about the American double zero roulette wheel. The European edition depicts a revolutionary map of the European roulette wheel head called the Global Pie.
- The Global Pie Method is an innovative system for memorizing the numbers on the European roulette wheel head, used to track ball movement without looking at the roulette wheel head. The roulette table layout reveals ingenious layout strategies using six-pack concepts and Francois and Louis Blanc's common sense approach for determining the number sequence of the roulette wheel head.
- The Global Pie Method offers a universal language and lingoes. Terms like the ""Nuking"", ""Bow Tie-ing"", and ""Doing a Hemi"" all describe specific ball movements. Other terms define multiple Global Pie strategies: Pendulum, Arrowheads and Boomerangs, Four-Leaf Clover, Clover XXX, and Numbered Partners.
- These Global Pie strategies rely on innovative section characteristics to enhance betting strategies and limit the amount wagered to maximize optimum return.
- The Global Star System is an independent system designed to track numbers evenly throughout the roulette wheel head. Several Global Star strategies emerge as a result of combining individual stars together: Helicopter, Numbered Partners, and Pinwheels.
- When combined, the Global Pie Method and the Global Star System, produces a strategy called the Eclipse. The Eclipse is designed to track specific numbers that are due to come in. More importantly, when a Global Pie merges with a Global Star the exact number is exposed."